Manuscript General Requirement
- Written in Indonesian or English.
- The length of manuscript is 2.000-7000 words.
- Prepared your manuscript using journal template.
- The manuscript has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format (don’t use another format).
Structure and Criteria
- Title: Straightforward, informative, and represents the contents of the article.
- Author Information: Author information is Author(s) Name, Author(s) Affiliation, Author(s) email.
- Abstract: Concise but at least contain the problem, purpose, method, important findings, and implications of the research. The length of Abstract is 100-200 words.
- Keywords: Searchable by search engine, truly represents the intention of research. Don’t use phrases, only words. 3 to 5 keyword is recommended.
- Introduction: Directing the reader about the importance of the research. Presenting significant problems, a clear state of the art, gap analysis, and novel concepts to fill the gaps. End it with the purpose of research.
- Materials and Methods: Clear and replicable. Reveal how the research objectives were achieved with appropriate procedures and stages.
- Results and Discussion: Presenting data based on the right type of research. Presentation of data can be in the form of narrative, table, or an appropriate picture. Then the data is analyzed by comparing the concepts, theories, or results of previous research.
- Conclusion: Contains the most important research findings related to the objectives written in the introduction.
- References: Accountable, about 80% of the literatures from primary sources (reputable journals) and up to date (last 10 years). Use reference management tools (APA 7th style).