Manuscript General Requirement
- Written in English.
- The length of manuscript is 2.000-7000 words.
- Prepared your manuscript using journal template.
- The manuscript has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format (don’t use another format).
Structure of Manuscript
- Title. The title of paper is max 12 words, without acronym or abbreviation.
- Author Information. Author information is Author(s) Name, Author(s) Affiliation, Author(s) email.
- Abstract. The length of Abstract is 100-200 words; No citation; State in the abstract a primary objective, research design, methodology, main outcomes and results, and the conclusions.
- Section Structure. Authors are suggested to present their manuscript in the section structure: Introduction - Method - Results and Discussion – Conclusion
- References. Use APA 7th style for your references.